Join Our Team: Assistant Recruiter
Agency Assistant/Assistant Recruiter, Full Time, Permanent
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Start Date: 3rd January 2023
Location: Goodsheds, Barry, CF62 5QU
We operate a hybrid approach to working which means you will be expected to attend the office for part of your working week, while also having the flexibility to work from home on some days. You will be provided with a laptop, tablet and smartphone.
Fortem & Mode is a specialist provider of temporary retail sales & beauty professionals to the luxury retail industry, primarily working across cosmetics and fragrance and covering both long and short-term staffing needs throughout the UK. We recruit and retain only the best consultants for some of the world’s leading brands, in all major department stores, pop-ups and standalone retail stores.
Our Account Managers and Account Executives are the gatekeepers between the agency and our clients and are therefore vital to the success of the company, with the Agency Assistant/Assistant Recruiter providing invaluable support.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s interested in recruitment to learn all aspects of the temporary staffing role in an appealing sector with fantastic brands and a genuine opportunity for progression.
- Support the team with incoming requests for staffing;
- Source new candidates and support them through the registration and interview process;
- Generate applicants for open shifts;
- Draft staff profiles and CVs;
- General staffing administration including right to work and referencing;
- General office management support;
- Assist with social media and website maintenance.
- You are a natural and clear communicator;
- You are capable of delivering quality work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment;
- Your approach is upbeat, positive and enthusiastic;
- You naturally develop strong relationships with others;
- You work to a high standard with attention to detail;
- You are highly efficient, organised and able to multi-task effortlessly.
Your Qualifications & Skills:
Full training for this role will be provided in house, but we ask for:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above;
- A high standard of English, written and spoken;
- Confidence with IT.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com